Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy 6 Month Anniversery!


To my husband-
I love you, I admire you, your strenght, your dedication, your drive. I love the way you treat me, cherish me, adore my weaknesses and my quirks. I love the way you remind me that I am everything you hoped for, that you love coming home to me at night, that you kiss me and hold me close. I love that we rely on each other in life and we are strong together. I love that you let me have bad days. I love that you are everything that I could have ever asked for in husband, best friend and one day a father of our babies. I love being able to share my life with you every single day. Thank you for always making me feel so special and beautiful and loved. Thank you for loving me despite my faults. But best of all, I love that you are my husband and I know the best is yet to come.

2 comments:

  1. Aww you 2 are so cute! Sounds like you found a keeper! Hope things are going well for you guys in Salt Lake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 months! You guys are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete