Saturday, July 17, 2010

Babysitting Boston


Jeff and I got the privilage of babysitting my cousins little guy, and it was only for a couple of hours but it was very action packed! We watched Wipeout which he just though was so funny, and then he wanted to take us on a walk! So my cousin has two dogs and they had to go and we also had to take his truck... Well we only make it half way around the block when we had a little accident! Boston fell and had a little road burn, BUT you would have thought he broke is arm, he was screaming bloody murder and we couldnt get him to stop. So Jeff in the end had to have two dog leashes,a big toy truck and the dog poo while I carried Boston back home! Once we got home and put three Toy Story band-aids on everyone was ok! Then we went and got snowcones to make it all better, even though I think it was mostly for me! In the end it was fun to be around Boston and have a little adventure! ( Just dont ask Jeff if it was fun! )

Jeffs idea of babysitting!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny. Jeff will like it when it's his own kids!

    ReplyDelete