Monday, April 11, 2011

Trying to catch up!

SO.... Where to begin... I am so far behind that I uploaded pictures today from November! Like as in Thanksgiving (and Valentines Day!) I am so far behind! So I am posting pictures from way back when! Still thought some of you would enjoy! I am not working anymore so hopefully I will be able to keep up a little better! "Little" being the key word! Once Little baby Curran comes hopefully I will be on top of it! Jeff and me are just boring I guess so not much to talk about! So far everything is going good with the pregnancy! She moves alot and even Jeff has gotten to feel her! It is exciting, we are just ready for her to be here! We are 24 weeks this weeks so we are moving right along! We got over the half was point! Wednesday is another appointment, so I will update!

Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Photo album made with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. yay you blogged :) You are seriously gorgeous and I think you guys are the cutest couple ever. Looks like you've been having some fun!

    ReplyDelete