Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Sweet Baby


Since Tina has been doing such a great job with our blog I wanted to write a few words about the best woman in the world. I'm the luckiest man in the world to be able to marry and spend the rest of my life with Tina. Everyday I wake up and realize that I love her more and more each day. I cannot wait to marry her and start our next chapter as a married couple. She is the most amazing person in the world and everyday she makes me a better person since she is in my life. I love her so so much and I wanted to let everyone out there know how much I love her and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

Also I wanted to thank everyone that has been involved in the planning of our wedding. There needs to be a special thanks to Teri, Gibby, Kathy and Bernie for all of their love and support to make this the most special day in both of our lives. Tina and I can't wait to see everyone in September.


1 comment: