Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wedding Dress Weekend!

I finally found a wedding dress this weekend!!! I waited til the last minute to find one but it has been done! My mom came to hot Arizona this weekend ( the hottest yet.. up to 117! ) to help me find a dress, we started our adventure on friday, we went to our first appointment and I still cant believe we found it on our first try! We ended up canceling the other two appointments that we had. It was so nice because it freed up the rest of the weekend to look for my moms dress and bridesmaid dresses, didnt have any luck there!

I am so happy that my mom came down to the hot desert to help me! She is the best. I wouldnt have wanted to do it with anyone else and it was a great weekend. I hate taking her to the airport and saying goodbye, the visits are never long enough, but I know that she was glad to go back to wonderful, cool Wyoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment