Monday, August 17, 2009

Bridal Shower





This weekend was my bridal shower! It was so fun and my sister, my maid of honor, gave me the best shower. It was so cute and I couldnt have asked for a better day! It was suppose to be at my moms house in Wyoming, but due to the wonderful Wyoming weather we had to move it to the union hall down the road. Even though it isnt the cutest place my sister, mom and dad made it look so good!
The colors for the shower were red and black and Marylin Monroe and James Dean themed, because I love them! I got to see alot of people that I dont get to see alot and got alot of great presents. I just want to thank everyone who was involved! The food was amazing, the decorations were amazing and all of you there are amazing. Thank you for making my day so special!
I cant wait til the big day, it is coming so soon!

This was a game we played, they had to make a wedding gown out of toilet paper!



My cute flower girl, Trini! Her team won the dress game

Even cute babay Bella got into the toliet paper! She is the cutest thing!
My cute decorations!

1 comment:

  1. Tina your blog is cute! Looks like you had a fun bridal shower. I know how much it sucks to be away from "home" I probably wouldn't have come home-especially because that means getting poked more at school!

    ReplyDelete