Saturday, August 29, 2009

Its been a Crazy month!!!

Ok, so I have been a really bad blogger! I cant even begin to tell you how crazy my life is right now! This next week is my last week of school before I go to my externship, which will be after the wedding! So I have been studying for a final, making food for our sticking party (lots of people come to our school and lets us practice on them!) making a game that we have to have for our last week of school,and oh ya PLANNING A WEDDING!!! Can you believe that it is right around the corner!

These next couple of weeks are going to be insane! I have finals this week, then on Saturday I go to Vegas for my bachelorette party, come home on Monday, leave again on Friday for Utah/Wyoming for the wedding! No time to breath! I am so excited for September 20!!! I just want to thank all of you that are just as crazy as me (mom) with this wedding! Thanks for all the help! I love you all! So I am sorry that I havent wrote much in awhile but after these next couple of weeks I will have alot to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment