Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We are finally in Utah

So after a long hard month of deciding to stay in Arizona or move to Utah, we decided to go to the cold mountains and move to Utah. We have been here for only a couple of days and I already miss the warm weather! But bring around my family has helped alot and I think that we made the right decision!

It was a long trip up to Utah but we made it on Sunday. We are just living at my Aunt Toni and Uncle Geralds right now and we are very thankful and lucky to have them let us stay with them! Yesterday we went apartment hunting (its not fun!) and found the cutest apartment! It is brand new and I love it! My dad hasnt seen it yet but he is already not a happy camper, its on the second floor, and for some reason Jeff and I have alot of stuff! So he is dreading the move, again! I told him that he only has to move us upstairs once and the next time it will all be down the stairs, he didnt think that I was very funny!

I cant wait to get all of our new wedding stuff and decorate our new home! Jeff got a transfer
with AT&T in downtown Salt Lake City and he starts on Monday, he is excited to be in a new store. I am still on the hunt for a job and hope that I find one very, very soon!

1 comment:

  1. ah I'm sad, I thought to myself for 2 WEEKS to text you & try to get together before you left (or find out if you really were leaving or not) & time just got away from me. Dang it. Well I have lots of family in UT so one of these days I'm out there we can get together. Glad the move went well & I hope you find a place (& a job soon)! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete