Friday, April 30, 2010

Safety First!!!

OK so we are some dorks!!! We decided to buy some bikes two weekends ago, and let me tell you it was a huge process! It WAS nice outside, key word "was", and I had been wanting to go on a bike ride, so I talked Jeff into going to look at bikes. My only concern was that we were going to get these bikes and use them as much as our gym passes! So we were in Target for like 2 hours deciding if we should really buy them, and then on top of trying to decide if we should buy them, a old man wanted to talk to us, but Jeff got lucky and got out of the conversation! So there I am for a half and hour talking to this strange man and my husband is just sitting far enough away to not have to be in the conversation. Do you think that he came and saved me? NO!!! He didn't even attempt to... So I told him one day that it would come back to haunt him.
Long story short, we bought the bikes and safety helmets ( Jeff's idea ) and have only been able to go on one bike ride because the weather is so bad! ( And i forgot how much a bike seat hurts your butt!!!)

Mr. Cool

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute! I was just thinking the other day about how I want a bike, but summer here in Arizona is too hot for that! Maybe in the winter :) Your blog is cute too & I miss chatting at school! My best friend just had her baby so i'll be in SLC this summer. Maybe we can get together! PS just to let you know what's going on, I had to break off my engagement :( so back to the single life. ugh.

    ReplyDelete