Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lakers vs. Jazz Game

Jeff, my dad and me went to the Jazz vs Laker game on Saturday. It was super fun, especially since the Jazz lost! ( By one point ) It was all of our first playoff game and I am glad that my dad got us the tickets and got to come. So if you read Jeff's blog you would know how we feel about the Jazz and the Jazz fans--- they are the worst! We both decided that unless there is a game here that we really, really, really want to see, we wont be going to a Jazz game anytime soon!
Waiting for my dad to come and get us for the game! He was cutting it close!
This was my sweet Pau Gasol shirt Jeff got me! I have to have a favorite in every sport and he is mine! I don't even like the Lakers but I do like me some Pau Gasol!
My two favorite men looking so handsome! ( My dad doesn't really like the lakers but we didn't want to leave him out since Jeff and I both got shirts! He is a Suns fan so he wont be wearing this shirt any time soon!
The final score, isn't that nice to look at!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! But ugh I HATE the Lakers! No offense. Actually I hate the Jazz too but I wanted them to win so the Suns don't have to play the Lakers! haha. You guys are so cute. And to answer your question...yes things are over for good as of right now :(

    ReplyDelete