Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Memorial Day Weekend at my grandparents ranch is always so fun! I haven't been able to go for a while but I got to go this weekend and it was a blast! Even though I miss my husband terribly, ( he is in St Louis ) it was so good to be with the family! We had girls day and dyed hair and did nails and waxed, and the boys went down to the river and caught crawdads! We flooded the yard, which as long as I can remember was the best thing about going to grandmas in the summer time! The little kids love it no matter how cold the water is! And the little kids are so cute! I cant get enough of them, I took a million pictures of Bella, but she is at the funnest age and so much fun! And as always we ate lots and lots of food! I cant wait to see everyone again for the camping trip!


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Memorial Day
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital scrapbook personalized with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! It was so much fun to see you and spend time with you. We really need to do it more often-
    Hey, I tried to send you some pictures but recieved a rejection on the hotmail email address. will you email me at mtloan@readytek.net so I can cofirm your email address?
    I hope your new job is going well! Love you to peaces!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete